INTRODUCTION I GUESS

A board to say a little about yourself if you're new here!

Moderator: Global Moderator

DreamyPumpkins

INTRODUCTION I GUESS

Post by DreamyPumpkins »

Hi! I'm Pumpkins!! Most people here do know me already but figured I'd type an introduction anyway! I wanted to do this when this category was added but got. Anxious. But anyway -

About me:
My pronouns are they/them and I am enby! I like to draw and make a lot of characters, and am working on making stories, too! I am neurodivergent and disabled with a genetic illness and possibly something else, I won't go into details, but it does affect my energy levels and I am pretty tired like 24/7.

I have been doing art since I was a kid but only really started taking a big interest in it and improving in 2020! I like to draw fluffy animal people! (Or furries I guess iksaokdsa) I also like to experiment and try different things in art, though I do mostly draw OCs - I would love to try my hand at more fully rendered scenes! They are very intimidating but I got this! Already have one sketch I really wanna try to render. I hope to one day turn my loose story ideas into full comics, too!! I do not know if I have the skill to do them but hopefully this year I can try to do some of that!

I like coffee and plushies or anything soft really. I like foxes a lot, and also dragons... and video games, specifically Pokemon and Splatoon being big special interests to me, Pokemon being part of my life for long as I can remember. For hobbies... tbh mostly just games and art, though art is maybe more than a hobby. I do need to find some more hobbies. Would love to try 3D modelling and pixel art!

But yeah! I guess I didn't have a ton to say but hi!
ClefdeSoll
Administrator

Re: INTRODUCTION I GUESS

Post by ClefdeSoll »

I’m so sorry for my late response, the end of chapter grind had claimed me! I’m excited to see you dip your toes in storytelling, and am glad you’re here with us <3
DreamyPumpkins

Re: INTRODUCTION I GUESS

Post by DreamyPumpkins »

ClefdeSoll wrote: 19 May 2024, 23:18 I’m so sorry for my late response, the end of chapter grind had claimed me! I’m excited to see you dip your toes in storytelling, and am glad you’re here with us <3
No worries, I understand!! 🧡

And yeah! I really do want to try to start telling stories, I may not be much of a writer but I do want to try ~ and 🥺🧡