Is there a board you would like to see?

This place is brand new so if there's anything you'd like to see, please let us know!

Moderator: Global Moderator

ClefdeSoll
Administrator

Is there a board you would like to see?

Post by ClefdeSoll »

please let me know in the comments! and please feel free to go ahead and make your own threads and stuff about anything you want in the ones that do exist already <3

i was thinking maybe of some forum games stuff but ive forgotten all of them haha
DreamyPumpkins

Re: Is there a board you would like to see?

Post by DreamyPumpkins »

How about a board for theories? Though I guess those can just be threads in the YQ board haha.
The stars align
ClefdeSoll
Administrator

Post by ClefdeSoll »

DreamyPumpkins wrote: How about a board for theories? Though I guess those can just be threads in the YQ board haha.
I love this idea since it would encourage people to post in it! Right on it :3
Floral

Post by Floral »

I would like to see a section under the creative corner where users can create forum games!

On the forums I used to moderate, there was a section of the forums where users could create their own games for others to join in on. Some mafia games, some own-made RPGs, sometimes some in-depth RP games.

Other times they created some simple games like 'be the last poster' or just 'post a word that begins with what the last one ended with', 'word association', just mindless games that sort of encouraged activity.
ClefdeSoll
Administrator

Post by ClefdeSoll »

Floral wrote: I would like to see a section under the creative corner where users can create forum games!

On the forums I used to moderate, there was a section of the forums where users could create their own games for others to join in on. Some mafia games, some own-made RPGs, sometimes some in-depth RP games.

Other times they created some simple games like 'be the last poster' or just 'post a word that begins with what the last one ended with', 'word association', just mindless games that sort of encouraged activity.
The creative corner is for art and fics so i instead put it in general! Let me know if this works for you or if i should modify it~
Rateus

Post by Rateus »

An Introductions board might be nice, for newcomers to drop a little info about themselves and find out a little info about who's already here.
All that is gold does not glitter, but I'd better hold onto it just in case:

Fahrin, probably.
ClefdeSoll
Administrator

Post by ClefdeSoll »

Rateus wrote: An Introductions board might be nice, for newcomers to drop a little info about themselves and find out a little info about who's already here.
awesome idea, I totally forgot about those! added :3 <3
masamunemaniac

Post by masamunemaniac »

Maybe a sticky post somewhere with other links like to the discord etc, in case anyone manages to find the forums during this early setup period and doesn't realize we hang out more elsewhere atm :3
ClefdeSoll
Administrator

Post by ClefdeSoll »

masamunemaniac wrote: Maybe a sticky post somewhere with other links like to the discord etc, in case anyone manages to find the forums during this early setup period and doesn't realize we hang out more elsewhere atm :3
Let me do a placeholder to work on later!